This happened a week or so ago, but i am still laughing about it so i thought I would post it.....
Emma Chase is just dying for Collier to be potty trained (mommy, not so much). Yes, it will be nice to not buy diapers, but until they are VERY ready.....just more stress and messes to clean up. Maybe I'm hoping that he will potty train himself like Emma Chase did....we'll see!! Anyway, I was in the kitchen and I could hear Emma Chase and Collier in the bathroom...I could her explaining EVERYTHING and saying, "Look, Collier...I'll show you how..." She must have gotten on the potty because the next thing I hear was a sweet little 2 year old voice say..."WHERE'D YOUR WEENIE GO, CHASE???"....Emma Chase just laughed and said.."Collier, silly...girls don't have WEENIES!!" I was laughing so hard....Collier was just so concerned and worried about Emma Chase's weenie...The rest of the day he kept lifting up her skirt looking for a weenie.....i thought it was so funny I just had to share.....
Here's a picture of that silly little boy.....playing at the ballpark...Big Boy......





No comments:
Post a Comment