When I am busy cooking dinner I try and make the kids entertain themselves and then when they need me or want to do something I feel like I am always saying..... No, you can't do that, No, that is too messy...No, No, No. But last night when Emma Chase asked if she could paint her face (right before dinner)...I actually said YES! I'm pretty sure I surprised her - Ha!! I am sure that she was expecting NO, Emma Chase maybe later - I'm cooking and that is too messy!! Anyway, I painted her face and of course Braxton and Collier wanted to join in....It really only took me 5 minutes to paint 3 little faces and Wow they were excited!! It really is just the simple little things that bring them the most joy.......
Two spidermen and a ladybug.... .
1 comment:
So precious!! I love Collier's big smile!! You are just the best mom!!!
Post a Comment