Here we are as the Tin Man, Dorothy, the Lion and the Scarecrow.....
the sweetest lion around...
the Neely and Prier Kiddos...always a fun group...Emma Chase might as well get used to boys.....
guess she is lucky to have Maddie across the street...for some girl time..
.. our tin man....the day before he asked me when he could pick out what he wanted to be for halloween....guess this was my last year....but, he was a trooper as the tin man...I thought he looked great...
....Oh, how I love collier's pouty little face....
hanging out watching the big kids slide......


the sweetest lion around...
the Neely and Prier Kiddos...always a fun group...Emma Chase might as well get used to boys.....
guess she is lucky to have Maddie across the street...for some girl time..
.. our tin man....the day before he asked me when he could pick out what he wanted to be for halloween....guess this was my last year....but, he was a trooper as the tin man...I thought he looked great...
....Oh, how I love collier's pouty little face....
hanging out watching the big kids slide......
some kids in the neighborhood before we trick or treat.....
.... the little boys are ready too...Cooper, Walker and Collier....
Cooper and Collier were good in the wagon...they just hung out and ate whatever people gave to them.....they figured out if they dragged their pumpkins on the ground it made a funny sound ( well, funny to them anyway!!!, cute for us:)!!)....
I love watching all the kids RUN from house to house.....
Wow, the tin man has been busy....
Clark and Emma Chase watching the movie...my other movie pics didn't turn out...wishing I had a big flash for my camera......
Our GROSS pumpkin.....we got our pumpkins so early that they were rotten when we got ready to carve them....disgusting....Braxton said it looked like it threw up....and they left it there...





2 comments:
Great outfits!! i am so impressed!!! Looks like lots of fun. Hope all is well!
Such a precious family...they all look adorable!! Braxton's tin man costume is way better than the one I wore when we were the Wizard of Oz in college!! :)
Post a Comment