because you pick out a heart......
you warm it up.....
I wish I could remember what the girl was telling them to do....I love to watch them......especially Collier....He was just one of the big kids....following directions......
Notice Braxton and Emma Chase looking at Collier to see if he is doing it right....

Now she told them to jump to get his heart pumping....
Collier loved to follow this request...jump, jump, jump......
And the best....close your eyes and make a wish....
.Now give your heart a kiss and put it in your bear.....
.put the stuffing in......
and you have a bear....or 3....1 named "Hannah", 1 named "Bear" and 1 named "Campy".....
Emma Chase LOVES her bear "Hannah"......thanks Grammee!!
you warm it up.....
I wish I could remember what the girl was telling them to do....I love to watch them......especially Collier....He was just one of the big kids....following directions......
Notice Braxton and Emma Chase looking at Collier to see if he is doing it right....
Now she told them to jump to get his heart pumping....
Collier loved to follow this request...jump, jump, jump......
And the best....close your eyes and make a wish....
.Now give your heart a kiss and put it in your bear.....
.put the stuffing in......
and you have a bear....or 3....1 named "Hannah", 1 named "Bear" and 1 named "Campy".....
Emma Chase LOVES her bear "Hannah"......thanks Grammee!!




No comments:
Post a Comment