Thursday, April 30, 2009

Walker in the jumpy thing....

I know that 2 1/2 months is a bit young to bounce around in the jump up.....but he does enjoy just hanging out in it...He likes to be up looking around...so I put him in it during dinner and he liked it....Seems like I had just put it away from Collier ( it was Collier's very favorite thing....I hope i managed to get video of it)....

Walker's first time in the jumpy.....I think I like it......ooohhh...it moves around..and I can see everybody.....
I did have to make sure that all the others didn't swing him too high or spin him around....they were so excited that he was in it....
help mommy, braxton is too excited and on my back.......

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Alicia, thanks so much for keeping this blog. It is sooooo precious. It gives me a chance to keep up with all of you. All of your cousins(Sloan, Alli, Abby, and Jack) love to check it too.

Anonymous said...

The littlest baby looks so much like you! I can't imagine keeping all the children without Tommy's help for the weekend. You are a great mom!