Bob helped Braxton and he really enjoyed it......
Braxton's got the hang of it.....

His kite was high in the sky.....
Emma Chase got frustrated because her kite was not high in the sky....
Yea!! Daddy did it....now she is excited....
She was so glad to see Barbie high in the sky....
Braxton's got the hang of it.....
His kite was high in the sky.....
Emma Chase got frustrated because her kite was not high in the sky....
Yea!! Daddy did it....now she is excited....
She was so glad to see Barbie high in the sky....
Collier wants to fly a kite too....he tore the tails of Braxton's kite and took off....running like the big kids.....
Look at me Mommy I can run fast....I can fly a kite too......
Braxton and Collier...
Look at me Mommy I can run fast....I can fly a kite too......
Braxton and Collier...




No comments:
Post a Comment