Tommy's mom got us this "Neely Express" painting for our playroom right after emma chase was born...I had braxton and emma chase's name put on it...I can remember my mother being in town and commenting on how cute it was...she said, "well as least there is only one more train car" ( I have always wanted 4 children)...Tommy overheard this and said "Connie, don't forget the caboose!"....He had NO idea that his words were true...We are very thankful for all of our children.....
Monday, April 20, 2009
Our little red caboose....
When Collier was born I actually called him the caboose...We didn't realize that God had a different plan....but now the train is officially complete and I finally painted Walker's name on it.....He's our little red caboose.....
Tommy's mom got us this "Neely Express" painting for our playroom right after emma chase was born...I had braxton and emma chase's name put on it...I can remember my mother being in town and commenting on how cute it was...she said, "well as least there is only one more train car" ( I have always wanted 4 children)...Tommy overheard this and said "Connie, don't forget the caboose!"....He had NO idea that his words were true...We are very thankful for all of our children.....
Tommy's mom got us this "Neely Express" painting for our playroom right after emma chase was born...I had braxton and emma chase's name put on it...I can remember my mother being in town and commenting on how cute it was...she said, "well as least there is only one more train car" ( I have always wanted 4 children)...Tommy overheard this and said "Connie, don't forget the caboose!"....He had NO idea that his words were true...We are very thankful for all of our children.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Hey Alicia! I found your blog through the Wilsons, and I'm so glad I did! I love the Neely Express! That is too precious! I'm so happy to be able to keep up with you all through your blog updates! Looks like you are all doing great -- miss seeing you guys!
Love,
Dan & Ashley Riherd
Post a Comment