Sunday, November 23, 2008

We're in Who-ville....

We had fun in Who-ville....they explain that it is only 8 degrees inside the ice exhibit, so they give everyone these blue shiny coats to be worn over your own coat....Laurel and I laughed so hard getting the kids in their coats....They even had one for Livy that worked just fine once we found her little hands...They looked like Ralphie from the Christmas Story...We were laughing so hard....Everything was made of ice...even the words.... Giving the ice cold grinch a big hug.....
I don't think the shiny blue coat was very attractive on a pregnant lady.......oh well, we were warmer....except for my hands! I get a little nervous with my kids in a crowd and in this crowd every adult and every child looked the same....Everywhere you looked were blue shiny coats!!! I actually lost Emma Chase for a split second....I think we figured out that she had raced up the slide again because she was all of a sudden Laurel found her just waiting for us at the bottom of the stairs...She was waiting where I told her to, but everyone looks the same.... so scary, I did freak out for second! Trying to be at the top of the slide and the bottom of the slide can be a little tricky. It really wasn't as crowded as I thought it would be, but everyone stops for a while in the slide room....it was definitely neat to see......
Here are some pictures from the ice slide....Emma Chase actually wasn't tall enough to go down the bigger slides, but I think that her big toboggan and hood gave her at least 4 more inches....so she passed right through....
Getting ready to slide....
Here comes Braxton......
And Emma Chase.....
Sitting under the Grinch..Emma Chase, Livy and Braxton.....

The circle of friends in Who-ville.....

No comments: