Tuesday, June 30, 2009
Birthday party boo boos...
We had 3 birthday parties to go to on Saturday so tommy and I split the kids up....I took Braxton and Walker to a swim party and Tommy took Collier and Emma Chase to the other parties...the first at a park and the second was a gymnastics party....well, I definitely had the easy two....both kids took falls at the park...apparently emma chase had a big fall on her bike trying to pass people on the sidewalk and Collier fell on the playground....collier was tired and fussy....emma chase is fussy....but tommy keeps on to the next party....what a trooper....both kids settle down....collier is excited about the gymnastics party and having fun until he cuts his eye open on something ( everything is padded so not sure what he fell on)....meanwhile tommy has been calling me and I am just sitting in the shade a the pool talking and holding walker ( thanks for the easy saturday...you're the best!)....tommy finally gets me on the phone to tell me that collier has cut his eye and needs stitches....I knew that he needed them if tommy thought he did....well, tommy ended his birthday party bash at the ER with 3 stitches...I took a picture but you really can't see them.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
we ended up at the er on sunday too with 4 stitches in his chin. i knew it wouldnt be long. i hope yall are doing well. your kids are so cute.
Post a Comment