When I got moving Saturday morning we decided to take Emma Chase to the Galleria...she has been wanting to build a Hello Kitty at Build a Bear....so this was the perfect day to do it! We had a great morning with our little princess...Her favorite part was getting a pink lemonade out of the machine and a piece of gum....I guess Hello Kitty was just an extra bonus....She wanted her daddy to ride with her on the carousel....Daddy thought I was silly to take pictures....oh well.....

Here she is stuffing her kitty.....

making sure she feels just right....

I always love to watch them follow the commands to get the heart ready....

Making a wish before she puts the heart in.....

giving Kitty her bath........

Of course after we finished, we went to the accessories.....Braxton always loved stuffed animals and has made many a build a bear, but he never cared about the clothes and accessories...well, as a little girl that is Emma Chase's favorite part....
No comments:
Post a Comment