Wednesday night was Braxton and Emma Chase's program at church. It was all of the 3, 4 and 5 year old classes. Emma Chase was so excited to get to perform on stage. She has always had to go and watch Braxton and now she is old enough. She was thrilled to see us watching in the audience. My pictures are not very good, but here are a few.....

Singing with the stars....trying to get every word right....

Braxton usually loves to perform and this year as a 5 year old he had a speaking part.....but he must be getting to the age when nerves kick in....We walked into the room and he says "I'm not going to do it...My stomach hurts!" I said Oh, yes you are and handed him over to one of his teachers...She is wonderful and got him over his "stage fright." He ended doing great and seemed to have fun!!

He really gets into Go Tell it on the Mountain......

Saying his speaking part....I was proud of him for overcoming his fears....."With God all things are possible" Matthew 19:26

No comments:
Post a Comment