They were also very excited that Cody was coming today.....My mom asked Emma Chase who was coming today/tonight....thinking she would get "Santa is as a respone...instead Emma Chase screams "Cody is coming today!"......
Here is a pic with Cody.....

Here is one with Poppy and all of the great grandkids in the barn minus the 2 that will be here soon....Noah will soon have baby brother Davis who is scheduled to arrive on Dec. 30th and then baby Walker the end of next month.....


Playing with the horses while down at Poppy's....Emma Chase would not leave Collier's side while he was near the horses....I think I made her paranoid that the horse will bite and snip at Collier.....The horses are very interested in little people and Collier will just stick is finger in their eye or whatever....I didn't want him to put his little finger in the horses mouth and it be gone like a small carrot...So Emma Chase was his protector......
We then enjoyed a wonderful lunch and opened...Emma Chase was very excited about her presents and loved the makeup that Carol and John gave her......she said "Yea, I thought that Santa would bring me makeup, but Carol did!" She was thrilled....
Neely helping Collier open his presents.......
Braxton is pumped about his spring loaded Anakin light sabor.....Thanks Neely and Cody!


We then enjoyed a wonderful lunch and opened...Emma Chase was very excited about her presents and loved the makeup that Carol and John gave her......she said "Yea, I thought that Santa would bring me makeup, but Carol did!" She was thrilled....
Neely helping Collier open his presents.......
Braxton is pumped about his spring loaded Anakin light sabor.....Thanks Neely and Cody!





No comments:
Post a Comment