Sunday, February 8, 2009

A few hospital pictures.....

I always love the very first picture and hearing that cry....I think that Walker looks like Emma Chase as a newborn.....
Big boy on the scale....I'm glad we induced early......
Now mommy gets him....our last newborn......We are complete!!
1, 2, and 3 come to visit #4......They were thrilled...Collier was excited and so very sweet....He just kept pointing and looking at him...like is that baby real....A close up look at my new buddy...
Our princess with baby Walker.....I tried to get a picture with their 1, 2, 3 shirts on (I'll have to try again later....no one wanted their picture made)....My friend Steph had them made and I LOVE them.....Thank you so much....the kids love them too!!! Emma Chase just coming by for a visit....
Walker meeting Gray in the hospital....We were across the hall from our friends Daniel and Jessica.....so I had to get a picture of the new baby boys....Walker has some big cheeks....

No comments: