Sunday, September 14, 2008

Collier is ONE!!!!

Our little birthday boy....we had his birthday party this weekend at the farm!!! He is still a sweet baby boy and very busy! Collier's favorite things are BALLS! Any toy that has balls with it...he loves...he would play for hours...throwing the ball and going to get it..over and over. Ball was also his first real word. He is also a climber...I left him in the den that I thought was baby proofed...I came right back in and he was jumping in Tommy's chair...How did he do that??
I'm one!!!! I love my cake!! yummy!!


Here are a few pics of Collier from his party.....

I told ya'll that I do not do PARTY HATS!!!!

Collier had too many helpers when we first gave him his cake...Braxton and Emma Chase were so excited and wanted to help...Collier did NOT want any help......He cheered up when they finally let him eat his cake in peace......

"Mommy, they are really bothering me on MY birthday..."

"PLEASE let me eat my cake all by myself...."

"Okay, I'm done..could somebody clean me up....."

"It's even in my hair...look...."

No comments: