Okay, as our summers draws to a close ( school starts after labor day...no one has started "big" school yet) I am going to try and catch up on the blog...I have lots of pictures to share from summer fun and summer firsts...hope to keep you posted on the Neely family.....
This summer Emma Chase had her first real pedicure...I think my first "real" one was in high school or maybe even college...I really don't remember, but I am pretty sure I was not 3 years old. But when I was 3 years old there were not cute little salons for little sweet and sassy girls.....She went with her friend Ella Kate and they were so cute and enjoyed every minute of it... I also look forward to just taking her with me, but this place was too cute....so fun to watch!!
Letting her feet soak...............
Full concentration as they watch them file their toes...............
This is really fun mom.....................
Of course we couldn't leave without glitter hairspray................
They are so proud of their pretty toes....................
Letting her feet soak...............
Full concentration as they watch them file their toes...............
This is really fun mom.....................
Of course we couldn't leave without glitter hairspray................
They are so proud of their pretty toes....................




No comments:
Post a Comment